Nonnie's Page

Monday, January 16, 2006

Back to Dallas





This was Tommy's weekend off, so we decided to go see the kids this weekend. Everyone is doing ok except Carter and he started getting sick Saturday evening. He's got that awful stomach bug that's going around and he's been throwing up and has some diarrhea. He's also running some fever. I'm hoping he's feeling better today.

We didn't do a whole lot. The guys pigged out at Half-Shells. Apparently the oysters were wonderful. You'd have a hard time convincing me of that. Amanda and I stayed with the boys Saturday for a little while and Allison and the guys went to Guitar World and had a good time.
Allison and I went shopping for a bit on Sunday morning. She was needing a printer, copier, scanner, fax machine. She found one she likes.

Tommy and I got home around 7:00 last night.

I talked to Allison a bit ago and Carter is feeling some better this morning. I'm glad. I'm sure everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home